Bible Verses I like

  • Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
  • John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
  • Eph 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Movies, Music and Shows I Like

  • Remember the Titans, Good Will Hunting, Bourne - All 3, Christmas Vacation, Up, Finding Forester, Pride and Prejudice
  • The Fray, Natalie Grant, Mercy Me, Otis Redding, Bryan Adams, Need to Breathe, Garth Brooks
  • So You Think You Can Dance, NCIS, Home Makover, Design on a Dime, Brothers and Sisters,

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yippee, I have a follower. Thanks Kelly. I was thinking today that I would write in here no matter what, even if nobody else kept up with me. I am counting down the days until the big challenge begins. One more day to be bad. I know that is kind of silly to wait another day, but I don't want to feel guilty about messing up before I am ready. So, I will ring out the old year with a bang and get down to business in 2010. Not much to report today. It was a little hectic. I ate pretty okay, but drank way too much Pepsi. Yikes. Here's to a better tomorrow.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be eating til my heart's content tonight! Then try to get back on track tomorrow! Good luck tomorrow. Just take it one day at a time. I'll be praying for ya!!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete