Bible Verses I like

  • Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
  • John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
  • Eph 2:8-9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Movies, Music and Shows I Like

  • Remember the Titans, Good Will Hunting, Bourne - All 3, Christmas Vacation, Up, Finding Forester, Pride and Prejudice
  • The Fray, Natalie Grant, Mercy Me, Otis Redding, Bryan Adams, Need to Breathe, Garth Brooks
  • So You Think You Can Dance, NCIS, Home Makover, Design on a Dime, Brothers and Sisters,

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hello everyone. I am just testing this out. I want to thank everyone who is following my story. Your prayers and support mean a lot to me. I need to make this change in my life now, or I am afraid of what will happen later in life. It should be a fun ride.......... if the exercise doesn't kill me. Ha, ha

No comments:

Post a Comment